Only the stems had been completely painted and a few bits of yellow on the top daisy. Well, now it looks like this:
Got a bit more done on the yellow daisy and started playing around with the orange one. We just moved again and while I was waiting for a shipment of our stuff with my watercolors in it, I tried using watercolor pencils on the orange daisy. I didn't get too far and figured I'd just wait for my watercolors to show up. So now I will continue to work on these, and keep you updated on my progress :)
Also, over the summer, I also got a new paintbrush!
I know, I know, you're so excited about it, too! Well, I told you I'm an art supply dork and stuff like this thrills me. I love this brush! It holds so much paint and water and it's ridiculously fun to splash paint around with it. So anyway, back to work!