Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wedding Gown Drawings

So I know I still haven't finished my watercolor painting of Plumerias yet (I know, I'm such a slacker...) but I have been working to set up a little business selling custom drawn wedding gowns. It all started with my best friend who got married last year.  She asked me to do a drawing of her dress and of course I did.  







Everyone who saw it thought it was really nice and a great idea and I've had a few requests since then for drawings.  Talking some more with my BFF who is in the wedding gown business, she said this is an up and coming thing, and designers are starting to do sketches of their dresses for their bridal customers.  So I figured, why not give it a shot?  I took the leap and opened up a shop on Etsy today and I'm really excited about it.  Check it out for yourself!
My Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment