Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Coming Soon!

I just saw that my last post was about three months ago. Time flies and I just didn't realize! I have been very busy with wedding dress drawings from my Etsy shop actually (yay!!!) and have not had the time to either work on my own artwork or post about any of the dresses.  Plus, much as I am excited to be earning money doing art, I didn't think lots of blog posts about wedding gown drawings was all that exciting to others. I'll post a couple so you can see what I've been up to, but I am working on a few other projects I will post more about later. 

I still have orders coming in for my wedding gown drawings and bouquet paintings and I'm really excited my little shop is finally taking off a bit! I have been a little burned out with doing nothing but dresses for a few months, so I decided I needed to do some personal projects in between.  

When I get an order for a drawing, my instinct is to do it right away and put everything else on hold until it's done.  With the steady stream of orders coming in over the last few months, that's what I've been doing and haven't done a single project for myself.  So now I'm making it a priority to work on some of my own work even while I have Etsy orders to fill. Of course they are the priority and I don't mean I'm going to slack off on them, but in order to keep my sanity, I will be doing some drawing and painting of my own.  

I'll be back soon (way sooner than three months this time, maybe like three days!) to post about some little projects I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment