Sunday, October 27, 2013

Latest Etsy sale

I always get really excited when I have a sale in my Etsy shop.  I've been open a year, and besides a few sales from my friend, I've had exactly 2 sales from strangers.  I would really love to get that number to go up, so I'm going to share the latest drawing I did.  I do drawings of wedding gowns and watercolor paintings of bouquets and centerpieces.  I've had one bouquet sale and this most recent one was a gown sale. 


This order was for a drawing of both the front and back of the gown, and I took a photo of just the front by itself after I completed it. I love drawing these dresses, I find drawing and shading all the folds in the fabric really satisfying.  I hope you like! 

If you're interested in having a drawing or painting done for you, check out my Etsy shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment