Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fun With Polymer Clay

Last week at my weekly art day with my art friend here in Scotland, I did some polymer clay tiles.  My ultimate goal with these little tiles is to find a frame or framed mirror to put them on.  I'd like it to be a framed mirror.  

I had way too much fun making these little tiles, my friend has a lot of stamps and things that were fun to press into the clay.  I was doing this for hours! 

Here's the whole lot of them:

 And just a few close ups of some of my favorites:




























































I love this one with the pansy because I love the look of the writing underneath the flower.  I need to do a lot more of these to fill up a frame, but it might take a while because I have a lot of projects lined up right now. 

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment